Thursday, August 6, 2009

Under the Sycamore Tree

With a bit of trepidation I have decided to begin a blog. For many years I have been a devoted journaler. Journaling has been a true spiritual practice for me. Recently I have become careless with the practice. I haven’t exactly stopped journaling but I’ve not been as faithful as I once was and my entries seem to have lost a little heart. Beginning a blog is a small effort to restore my writing soul. Since I often write under my sycamore tree or at least sitting at my east window looking out at my Sycamore, I’ve decided to name my blog UNDER THE SYCAMORE TREE: an almost daily journal. The subtitle is a little protection for me. It means I am not promising to write every day but I will try to write often and I will try to write with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment