- I wish that racism and all forms of prejudice were a thing of the past.
- I wish each of us would make an effort to see the hidden goodness in all people.
- I wish we would truly believe that our world doesn't have to be so violent and make little changes in our personal lives to become people of peace.
- I wish we could eradicate greed from the face of this earth--of course, I have to begin with myself.
- I wish we would be very careful about judging others, remembering that we are a temple of God and not a courthouse.
- I wish everyone would see the movie, My name is Khan.
- I wish I could let go of my expectations of others [especially as to how they ought to perform] and search for ways to affirm them.
- I wish I was a bit more adept at surrendering my opinions.
- I wish I would let nothing (not even 2011 summers) prevent me from spending a little time outdoors in the heart of nature each day.
- I wish I would laugh more.
- I wish it would rain.
- And I wish I could be a rain of grace for those I live with and beyond...
- I wish I could be utterly authentic. (that has always been one of my deep wishes)
- I wish I had an overdose of poverty of spirit. (another of my deep wishes)
Finally I wish I could be a bridge
over the troubled waters of people's lives.
because they build walls
instead of bridges."
Write a letter to one of your bridges,
don't send an e-mail~~write a Letter!
I really wish you would!